Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all partner trades activity and trade settlements are accurately booked to Trust Accounting Software.
- Reviews reconciliation of client cash, and security between Alliance Partner and Trust Accounting systems and ensures all of of balance issues are addressed and documented.
- Ensure all held securities are accurately valued daily.
- Responds to Partner and Client questions concerning account funding, reconciliations and activity in a timely manor.
- Review operational controls and procedures for adequacy and compliance.
- Assist other team members in the completion of their responsibilities and assists with any other ad hoc requests as needed.
- Participates with other team members in reviewing and assessing current practices and procedures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Additional Information: Fully remote; qualified candidates must reside in the Detroit, MI area or in Maryland."
What you bring:
- High school diploma or GED. Associate's or Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience preferable
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to trust systems/processes
- Requires strong problem-solving, time management, organizational and data entry skills
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.