CSA is seeking a SAP Functional SD. This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design and audit readiness. This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP SD (with strong FI experience) to: procure goods and services by converting a buy-repair plan, sales order, or third-party request to a purchase request (PR) within SAP; process and convert PRs to purchase orders through commercial contracting, purchase card, MILSTRIP for Navy/DLA purchase, or buyer funding document sent to another government agency; record obligations; and process invoices. Must have experience working with FI and SD modules to integrate functionality as well as experience assisting with the interface designs to communicate with external vendors (i.e.DAAS, ITIMP).
This remote position is contingent upon Prime approval.
- Provide SD expertise to confirm/develop business requirements definition.
- Provide configuration, data migration, interface, and functional support as necessary.
- Lead design of SD interfaces, conversion programs, reports, and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain systems documentation including business process procedures, functional design specifications, process flows, and test cases.
- Support development of training work products and respond to trainer questions.
- Define user authorization requirements.
- Provide help desk support, assisting and resolving end user support problems, resolving SD defects (‘break/fix’), analyzing proposed improvements or changes to the Navy ERP SD solution and system; and
- Prepare/conduct briefings, demos or training sessions as needed.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) - three (3) years’ experience for Entry-Level. OR Four (4) or more years’ experience for Journeyman OR Ten (10) or more years’ experience for Senior
- Minimum Qualifications: One (1) - three (3) years’ experience for Entry-Level. OR Four (4) or more years’ experience for Journeyman OR Ten (10) or more years’ experience for Senior of SAP experience. Possesses Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in one or more functional/module area, SD with strong FI experience required for this role.. Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP preferred. Requires strong organization and communication skills. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and postproduction support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules, such as ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, etc… (in a Tier 3 environment) is preferred.
- Federal experience required (DoD experience preferred)
- DoD clearance required (must be clearable)
- 10+ years SD experience
- Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to [email protected]. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
Federal Equal Opportunity is the Law
Federal Employee Rights under FMLA
Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Participation Poster (uscis.gov)
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.
More Information on Client Solution Architects
Client Solution Architects operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Mechanicsburg, PA, Toms River, NJ, Fairfax, VA and San Diego, CA. Client Solution Architects was founded in 2003. It has 105 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 7 open jobs at Client Solution Architects, click here.
Read Full Job Description