Salesforce CTI & Communication Tooling Administrator at Invitae
This role will assist with the management of contact center operations. Primary responsibilities will include Vonage Contact Center administration, development and management of Vonage call paths and numbers, managing Salesforce Fax, Chat and CTI solutions and Vonage escalations, related Salesforce reporting and analytics, and managing our contact center team leads with support tasks.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of telephony infrastructure, contact center administration, and Salesforce Chat, terminology, and processes are necessary for this position.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring ongoing optimal performance of both inbound and outbound telephony, ensuring end-user uptime and performance, and maintaining documentation and processes for the contact center.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor, support and document the operation of the Vonage Contact Center (VCC) CaaS platform, zPaper (or similar) and related Salesforce installed packages.
- Ability to collaborate closely with vendor Customer Success Manager, Account Manager and Technical Support team to optimize vendor tooling utility and ensure all relevant tool features are being leveraged to provide platform stability and exceptional customer experience an
- Act as internal Subject Matter Expert for all telephony related tools
- Monitor, support, and document the operation of the Salesforce Chat.
- Plan and implement telecommunication moves, adds, and changes.
- Maintain documentation and configuration of VCC, zPaper, Salesforce Chat, and telecommunications information.
- Provide technical support for Vonage Contact Center, telephony, faxing, chat, related Salesforce installed packages, and basic end-user computing issues by identifying problems and developing solutions in a high volume customer support environment.
- Produce both ad hoc and scheduled Salesforce and Vonage reports in support of the call center and VCC environment.
- Ability to work with contact center team leads, customer support leadership and global contact center solutions lead with confidence and business acumen, distill end-user and business requirements, and produce effective solutions from the requirements.
- Design and publish KPI reports to management and recommend best practices within SalesForce and VCC.
- Working knowledge of workforce optimization software
What you bring:
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- 2+ years of experience with CTI.
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience with complex SFDC org(s) with multiple integrations across objects.
- Ability to work in the US Pacific Time Zone.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Experience with Salesforce integrated Fax and Chat (Live Agent).
- Experience with Vonage
- Experience with Salesforce Knowledge.
- Additional Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Administrator is required).
- Salesforce Trailblazer ranking of Mountaineer, Expeditioner, or Ranger.
At Invitae, we’re changing healthcare to change lives. Join us.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.