This role can be based in MN or WI with the ability to work from a home office or our office in Bloomington, MN or Wauwatosa, WI.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
- Performs workplace/work site risk evaluation and consultative risk improvement services which may include large and/or special accounts of some complexity.
- Provides risk assessment information on complex accounts to support the underwriting process for prospective new and renewal accounts. Submits corresponding Risk Control recommendations or business solutions to minimize identified exposures.
- Assesses customer's risk control program needs and develops and executes a customized strategy and supporting implementation plan for further refinements or improvements.
- Makes recommendations on the development and implementation of risk control policy marketing and business strategy to support achievement of local Branch and overall enterprise profit and growth strategies.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Develops and conducts education training and presentations.
- Provides expertise in one or more specialty area to both internal and external customers.
- May identify opportunities for and/or develop new products and services.
- Conducts agency/broker visits to build relationships discuss account or book of business issues and market CNA's products and services to support territorial business needs.
- May be responsible for special projects.
Education & Experience
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Professional designations preferred.
2. Typically a minimum of five to eight years risk control experience with proven track record of results, particularly in the construction segment.