WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- You're a subject matter expert for all processes unique to the public and private sector marketplace related to formal RFx responses and other proposals.
- You're responsible for supporting the coordination and content response development of tenders, requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs), and other procurement documents and unsolicited proposals for SaaS/PaaS solutions.
- You participate in the analysis of opportunities as a team and Go/No Go decision process.
- You develop bid/response plan and schedule for all phases of the response development process.
- You can manage/track all aspects of content preparation, revision, and submission; collaborate and coordinate inputs from sales, solution engineering, security, legal, and compliance teams; coordinate and communicate with responding partners where required; and coordinate internal content reviews with executive management and legal.
- You structure, write, edit, and format all types of response content (general, functional, technical), tailoring the content around the customer requirements, in a creative, compelling, and compliant manner.
- You're able to participate in the development of written questions to seek clarification from procurement officials throughout the procurement process, and remain current on all amendments and modifications.
- You enjoy reviewing and understanding customer requirements. Conceptualizing and writing compelling response content using a proposal boilerplate library and developing from scratch as required.
- You create proposal response policies and process and enable the Sales, Solution Engineering and other teams on the process.
- You create and manage RFx boilerplate content repository and library of completed responses in multiple languages.
- You participate in developing and writing proposal win themes and executive summary sections.
- You have an ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment, working with a sense of urgency.
- You develop and share best practices with team members to enhance quality and efficiency.
- You love to build relationships and work cross-functionally with a diverse set of business partners.
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English (EMEA bonus if you can speak Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch - APJ bonus if you can speak Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa, Thai, Malay)
- 2-3+ years experience leading an RFx/proposal team
- Experience in a proposal development role selling products and services
- Experience with technical writing for cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Google Suite (Gdocs, Gsheets, Gchat)
- Self motivated to excel in a remote position collaborating effectively with a remote team; possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional overtime if necessary.
- Highly Desired:
- A broad knowledge of Salesforce applications is highly desired or transferable job experience for other, similar cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft or Oracle.
- Proven experience with RFPio or similar proposal management software
- APMP certification and/or PMP certification
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
More Information on Tealium
Tealium operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Diego, CA. Tealium was founded in 2008. It has 622 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 36 open jobs at Tealium, click here.
Read Full Job Description