Revenue Optimization Manager at WillowTree (Raleigh, NC)
Our Revenue Optimization Manager will be an integral part of our team at WillowTree. To help retain our deep culture of collaboration both among ourselves and our clients, this role will maintain an in-office presence in a hybrid (Work From Near) capacity from our Charlottesville, Durham, or Columbus office.
Learn more about Work From Near.Who We Are
WillowTree is one of the largest independent digital consultancies in the US providing strategy, research, design, and engineering services to Fortune 500 companies all over the world. Some of WillowTree’s clients include Royal Caribbean Cruises, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo, the NBA, and more. We are also one of a few firms globally to be certified partners with Apple, Google, SAP, and Microsoft.The Opportunity
As our Revenue Optimization Manager, you will drive clarity and consistency across Business Development, Finance, Resource Management, and Program Management Leadership related to revenue forecasting and scenario planning. Reporting to the Partner & SVP of Finance, this role is a high-impact and visible role within the organization.
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need intellectually-curious candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, and mentorship. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on how diversity, equity, and inclusion play a role in storytelling.Responsibilities
- Quarterback the monitoring and reporting of business development pipeline performance as it pertains to revenue projections and business decision-making.
- Partner with Business Development leads to gain pipeline awareness while infusing historical trends and client awareness into business impact forecasting
- Align with Resource Management to accurately match client pipeline to utilization forecast and team composition
- Collaborate with Delivery leadership to inform, guide, and orchestrate decision-making for the health of the business
- Frequent scenario planning based on client pipelines, internal resources, and financial data
- Ensure all systems have current financial and pipeline information updated on a regular cadence
- Apply pressure to the system to address inefficiencies in resources on projects.
- 5+ years of experience in revenue operations, business development operations, FP&A, data analysis, or similar
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience with business development or sales pipelines
- Analytical with the ability to communicate effectively across disciplines and levels
- A keen eye for spotting inconsistencies in the data and solving them at a quick pace
- Business savviness and acumen
- High energy and proactive approach
- Experience with FinancialForce
Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed, we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply. We’re committed to building a diverse company that reflects the diversity of our users. We’re committed to a growth mindset.Why WillowTree?
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.