Revenue Operations Technical Manager at 6sense (Remote)
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
The Revenue Operation Technical Manager (Tech Manager) builds and manages a team of developers and administrators that support solution development for 6sense’s Sales and Customer Success technologies. While 6sense is always looking to enhance its technical stack, the core technology stack this role supports is Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Strikedeck, and Zendesk.
6sense is a fast growing B2B SaaS company and this role is critical in scaling our sales and customer success tech stack to support the business. The Tech Manager will partner with others in RevOps, Enablement, Marketing, and IT stakeholders to develop a scalable software development lifecycle that helps the team prioritize, define, test, and deploy solutions that meet the needs of the business. The Tech Manager reports to the Revenue Operations Technical Director, who is responsible for solution development (this role’s responsibilities), user management, and technical business analysis. The
Tech Manager should have mix of technical, functional, and leadership skills to balance the need to hire, be strategic, drive change, and build/deploy solutions.
- Help mature and drive adoption of a software development lifecycle that includes intake, prioritization, definition, development, testing, and deployment.
- Hire, onboard, and manage a team of developers and administrators for Salesforce and related technologies. It is important this person feels a sense of ownership in creating a positive team culture that motivates and encourages others to do their best work.
- Drive standards for solution architecture, development, code review, and testing.
- Help lead the overall integration strategy for revenue related technologies. There are many other technologies that Salesforce, Strikedeck, and Zendesk integrate with that include Marketo, Drift, Salesloft, Clari, Impartner, Crossbeam, Alyce, Tableau, Allego, Mediafly, Smartsheet, G2, Gong, etc. Technologies excluded from the Tech Manager’s responsibility are all corporate and product development technologies (e.g. Single Sign-on, Collaboration technologies, HRIS, Financial Systems, etc.).
- Manage the team while providing hands-on technical development (as time permits) for solutions that leverage Salesforce and other related technologies.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects for different stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate complex feature requirements, capture clear user stories, and design appropriate product feature metrics.
- Ability to understand technical challenges with software-as-a-service companies, and work hands-on with both technical and functional teams to find solutions.
- Superior verbal communication and presentation skills in translating solution concepts and issues into implications and actions.
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile and Web Development environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect with customers and partners.
- Native-level English written and spoken skill is required.
- Ability to work independently but coordinate effectively with your team and take ownership of projects and drive them to conclusion.
- 4 years of BE/B.Tech/BS or equivalent.
- Background or solution development management experience in marketing tech, sales tech, or ad tech space.
- + years of a combination of enterprise technical architecture, development lead experience and managing a team that delivers Salesforce solutions.
- 1-2 years of experience hiring and managing a team of Salesforce developers and administrators.
- Salesforce Lightning, as well as classic development/implementation experience.
- Knowledge of salesforce architecture and limitations of the platform.
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]