Revenue Operations Manager at Veho (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:17 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next-day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho's technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages - from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating. With teammates in 30 U.S. states, Veho will be in 50 markets by the end of 2022.
About The Role
- The Revenue Operations team at Veho is responsible for enabling growth and scale for our go-to-market functions (Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships and Marketing). We are looking for a Manager to work closely with the head of the team on everything from leading strategic initiatives accelerating growth for the company to standing up and managing day-to-day processes.
- Build the revenue plan and associated financial targets/quotas for all GTM teams, partnering closely with Strategy, Finance and GTM leadership
- Partner closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships and Marketing leaders and their teams, to monitor, report on/forecast and recommend actions on the sales funnel from lead through to client launch
- Design, build and manage a variety of revenue-related KPI and productivity analyses for ongoing and one-off reporting needs
- Partner with GTM management to execute day-to-day processes (e.g., managing territories, assisting with quote-to-cash processes, ROE enforcement, etc) and identify problems, recommend/take corrective action and communicate changes throughout the organization
- Partner with the head of the team to optimally distribute territory and deploy sales personnel, making recommendations for sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity
- Partner with the head of the team to own the tech stack of the Revenue org, including prioritizing investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity including enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology and Sales Engagement platforms
- 4+ years of experience in revenue/sales/business operations, management consulting, finance or corporate strategy
- Experience in an analytically rigorous, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in revenue/sales/business operations, management consulting, finance or corporate strategy
- 2 years of experience in revenue/sales/business operations at a high-growth tech company
- Strong data analysis and spreadsheet modeling skills; SQL skills a plus
- Effective communicator in verbal and written form to executives and broad set of stakeholders; strong ability to tell a story with data
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks/initiatives at once and adjust on the fly
- Comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy providing structure to solve problems
- Experience leading complex, cross-functional projects from start to successful conclusion
- Experience improving internal processes, resulting in measurable impact
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a remote environment
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be able to understand and effectively communicate orally and in writing with all parties regarding work matters, which are generally conducted in English. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
More Information on Veho
Veho operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Boulder, CO, Dallas, TX and Chicago, IL. Veho was founded in 2016. It has 141 total employees. To see all 19 open jobs at Veho, click here.
Read Full Job Description