The Deal Desk Coordinator reduces friction for our customers in the cancellation, renewal, pro rations, and term change processes. The role triages inquiries from customers to the right team, processes cancellations and other administrative changes in Salesforce.com and supports the customer with updated invoicing, credits, or documentation as required. The Deal Desk Specialist is also charged with proactively managing upcoming renewals that are not auto-renewed, interfacing with the customer to generate renewal quotes, and partnering with our Contracting team to ensure any issues are resolved timely, tasks requiring assignment to other teams are generated and followed up on as a customer advocate, and the customer has a supported experience.
The position reports to the Director of Revenue on the Accounting team.What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
- Processing cancellations, pro rations, revised invoices, credit memos, and other financial changes to customer accounts in accounting software and CRM
- Generating prompt correspondence with customers regarding the status and resolution of their issues
- Manage the day-to-day renewal process with customers, including proactively looking for upcoming renewals, processing required changes to quotes as needed, and triaging follow-up to proper stakeholders to ensure timely renewal
- Maintain finance task queue and administrate Finance responsibilities on new customers as assigned by the Contracts team
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- You have proven success in organizing and triaging complex customer requests and a passion for helping our customers
- You understand the economic impact of customer changes (cancellations/ credits/ pro rations)
- You are adept at Salesforce.com (and ideal if have experience in Accounting software)
- You have an ability to zoom out and provide a summary view of outstanding renewals, cancellations, and customer issues
- You bring a sense of order to complex situations
- You are a fast, eager learner and action-oriented; self-starter mindset who can thrive in ambiguity
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.