Revenue Operations Coordinator at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a highly driven Revenue Operations Coordinator to support our rapidly growing Go-to-Market (GTM) organization and play a critical role in streamlining our revenue initiatives and processes. The Revenue Operations Coordinator will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Alliances teams to drive efficiencies and results and provide support to our GTM leaders. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Global Revenue Operations with frequent collaboration with other members of the Revenue Operations (RevOps) teams, including our Systems and Enablements teams. The ideal candidate for this role has a broad understanding of technology and business processes and a desire to identify problems and use data to drive solutions. They are a self-starter, analytical, and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. They are not afraid to ask “why,” while having a strong sense of curiosity and a desire to continuously learn and grow.
This is a full-time position based out of our Denver office.What You’ll Do:
- Deepen your knowledge of Fivetran’s tech stack, reporting tools, revenue teams, and processes while continuously improving how each functions within the broader context of our GTM teams
- Monitor, optimize, and drive data integrity in our core platform, Salesforce, as well as other revenue software, ensuring that the business has reliable data to make decisions with confidence
- Own and action various Slack channels and existing RevOps processes to support the day-to-day needs of the GTM leaders and teams
- Build rapport and trust through listening, communication, and partnership with cross-functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Alliances to drive efficiencies and help exceed revenue goals
- Identify problems with current processes or systems while thinking strategically through solutions, enlisting help from teammates as needed
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of project management principles and problem solving techniques to guide your work and deliver task and projects reliably - on time, in scope, and with certainty
- 2-4 years experience in a similar operational role with significant use/administration of Salesforce CRM and its ecosystem, preferably in SaaS/Tech
- Ability to thrive in complex, fast-paced environments that require teamwork, trust, flexibility, and the desire to “roll up your sleeves” to help the team (and our GTM teams) accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly, work independently, consistently meet deadlines, and exceed expectations
- Effective communicator who is comfortable working with diverse stakeholders at various levels and building relationships across multiple teams
- Creative problem solver with a strong sense of curiosity, coachability, and self-initiative - you take pride in the quality of your work
- Experience and knowledge of different business systems and integration (e.g., Salesloft, Chorus, D&B, ZoomInfo, LeanData, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel to assess, manipulate, and analyze data
- Excellent organizational, project management, and analytical skills
If you currently do not meet all of these qualifications, but are excited about driving results through supporting our Go-to-Market teams , we still would love to hear from you.Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.