Revenue Operations Admin at CBT Nuggets (Remote)
| Portland, OR | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:04 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Here at CBT Nuggets, we are first and foremost learners. To us, that means knowing that we have a lot to learn and then dedicating ourselves to learning and applying it to our craft. We’re fired up about what you already know, but don’t tell us, teach us, and then learn alongside us. We’re looking for humans with passion, empathy, and accountability. We can’t promise that being a CBT Nuggets team member will be easy—in fact, we’ll go ahead and promise now that it won’t—but it will be educational and rewarding. If you want to learn more, we already like your style.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a Revenue Operations Admin, you will work with our Business Analytics team. The primary duties will include managing and customizing various applications used to support sales, marketing, and revenue data pipelines. You will also be working to identify and scope future opportunities to improve our business operations by the timely and effective application of data, in conjunction with our developers and other staff.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- High degree of confidence in data accuracy by stakeholders
- Reduce the need for code first solutions by prioritizing configuration changes to address problems
- Identify gaps in our reporting and data pipeline, work with stakeholders to fill them
- Document needs across the organization for additional data ingestion or representation at all levels
- Work with the Sales, Marketing, and Conversions teams to find qualified prospects and build workflows for sales campaigns
- Work with both the Analytics team as well as other stakeholders to maintain and modify data pipeline processes in 3rd party tools like Totango, Rockset, Salesforce, Google Analytics, AWS, and Tableau
- Identify the data needed for specific internal reports and ensure the data pipeline components are properly configured to provide that data quickly and accurately
- Take ownership of business processes and adjust data pipelines and reports to answer follow-up requirements
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Project Management, or other related field
- Experience with AWS Lambda management
- Experience with configuration based ETL systems or Data Connectors
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with third-party sales enablement and automation software
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative and comfortable working on a team
- Experience working with databases
- Honesty, humility, and integrity
- Inclusive and respectful
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for learning
- Comfortable with autonomy
- Eager to add new skills and grow professionally
Skills that are Preferred but not Required:
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity in any of the following, Rockset, SuperMetrics, Amazon App Flow, Tableau
- A love of IT and/or technology
- Ability to be proficient with an Apple laptop
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, and internal CBT Nuggets software
- This position is a full-time (40 hours per week) salaried position, exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Compensation is dependent on experience and skill level
- Generous employee benefits
CBT NUGGETS MISSION
To continually improve the effectiveness of learning.
CBT NUGGETS BRAND COMPONENTS:
Position: The distinct point of difference our brand holds in the minds of our target audience.
- IT training you can trust.
Personality: The human traits that describe our brand as if it were a person.
-Passionate, empathetic, and accountable.
Promise: The consistent experience we commit to providing at every touchpoint.
- Learner First
What you say doesn’t matter nearly as much as what you do. Prove to us that you have passion, attention to detail, a good work ethic, and are an independent thinker through your preparation for the interview. Imagine yourself as already having the job and focus on telling us how you will help CBT Nuggets accomplish its mission with your help.
Sign up for the free trial and learn about the CBT Nuggets offering. Every teammate at CBT Nuggets has to understand our customer and our product. Prepare as if you’re already on the team.
Don’t be nervous, there’s no reason to be. If you feel nervous, channel that energy into better use.
Smile, and enjoy the process.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not directly submit applications for this job posting and are expressly prohibited from reaching out directly to any hiring managers or department heads via phone, email, LinkedIn, or other means of communication. All applications must be submitted directly by the job applicant."
CBT Nuggets requires all employees that report to any CBT Nuggets office or worksite to complete their COVID-19 vaccination series at least two weeks prior to reporting to the office or worksite."
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
CBT Nuggets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. In addition to federal law requirements, CBT Nuggets complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CBT Nuggets expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. Improper interference with the ability of CBT Nuggets’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
CBT Nuggets provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals who need accommodation for medical or religious reasons, as provided by law, in regards to candidate selection, job assignment, compensation, training, benefits, promotion, discipline, and termination, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to CBT Nuggets. The Company is committed to engaging in an interactive process for qualified individuals seeking reasonable accommodations as provided by law.
CBT Nuggets actively maintains and regularly updates its Affirmative Action Program.
More Information on CBT Nuggets
CBT Nuggets operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Euguene, OR. CBT Nuggets was founded in 1999. It has 163 total employees. To see all 2 open jobs at CBT Nuggets, click here.
Read Full Job Description