Revenue Enablement Technology Specialist at 6sense (Remote)
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Revenue Enablement's mission is to enhance the performance and productivity of our revenue producers through the improvement of processes, practices, technologies, and tools. We are a high-energy team that believes in strong collaboration, growth mindset and best in class support. Reporting to the Revenue Enablement Technology Manager, you are responsible for driving incremental rep productivity through the adoption and performance of our Revenue Enablement tech stack. Working with our Business Development, Sales, Solution Consultants, Customer Success, Enablement and RevOps teams, you will support and enable on revenue employees’ workflows, streamline processes, and measure performance. You bring systems, process, and the science of customer acquisition and engagement to the art of selling and customer success. You make revenue roles easier, more efficient, and hyper-focused on reaching the customers and prospects at the right time, through the right method with the right message.
- Serve as day-to-day administrator for software tools used by our Sales team
- Serve as the first point of contact for issues or enablement needs with our technology, providing excellent customer service to provide training and support to sales and customer success roles
- Work with our global team members across the Enablement, Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Operations teams
- Support projects to improve how sales reps work, optimize processes and measure efficiency of our initiatives.
- Manage and report on software license information for internally facing revenue applications and tools.
- Support Vendor management and vendor relationships of different software applications.
- Use video editing and sharing tools to create enablement videos and share to our revenue teams.
- Use intermediate to advanced spreadsheet features to create and manage forms, data, metrics, and projects for the Revenue organization.
- Schedule and send invitations for live and virtual meetings and trainings using virtual meeting software and a shared Outlook calendar.
- Support internal sales events with virtual support, and on-site event support.
- Bachelor's degree; Business, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, or similar
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues (no software development or engineering experience required)
- 1+ years in a SaaS company or similar
- 1+ years related data analysis and reporting
- Experience supporting cross-functional team projects
- Exceptionally clear communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure, highly adaptable, self-starter, and well organized
- Intermediate experience with functions and formatting in Smartsheet, Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong writing skills, PowerPoint formatting & basic design capabilities.
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to become an expert in the Revenue Technology space
- No software development or engineering experience is required, but you are capable or interested in learning to troubleshoot technology issues that arise in our tools and systems
- Able to handle multiple concurrent projects and manage timeline expectations with project stakeholders
- Team player who is willing to jump in and help with our rapidly evolving priorities
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience with data analysis and reporting in tools like Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Experience in SaaS companies working in a Sales/Marketing capacity
- Experience in Sales Operations, Sales Development, Sales Enablement
- Experience with SaaS-based Sales and Marketing acceleration technology
- Experience working directly with revenue-generating roles in the software industry
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Familiarity with sales software such as Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau, Allego, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seismic or Highspot content management systems, Clari, SalesLoft, etc. #LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of 100% employer-paid dental & vision; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous fertility and adoption beneﬁts; paid parental leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; and an employee assistance program. Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so take as much as you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]