- Process incoming orders, validate that purchase order contents are accurate, engage with our warehouses to ensure timely dispatch.
- Process incoming returns from our customers and warehouse. This includes receiving, categorizing, and initiating refurbishment process.
- Communicate order and return status updates to customers and internal stakeholders via email, phone, and in person.
- Work with the larger operations team to handle any escalations or exceptions.
- Collaborate with Finance on various returns / orders issues.
- Take on other projects and tasks to help support Verkada operations
- Previous office setting experience with skills in using Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Data entry experience with experience in researching data from various platforms
- Proficient with both written and verbal communication (email, phone, in person). Knowledge of email etiquette is required
- Independent self-starter with great organizational skills and a customer service mindset
- Netsuite and Salesforce experience (not required, but a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits