Returns and Orders Administrator at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:07 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
- Process incoming orders, validate that purchase order contents are accurate, engage with our warehouses to ensure timely dispatch.
- Process incoming returns from our customers and warehouse. This includes receiving, categorizing, and initiating refurbishment process.
- Communicate order and return status updates to customers and internal stakeholders via email, phone, and in person.
- Work with the larger operations team to handle any escalations or exceptions.
- Collaborate with Finance on various returns / orders issues.
- Take on other projects and tasks to help support Verkada operations
- Previous office setting experience with skills in using Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Data entry experience with experience in researching data from various platforms
- Proficient with both written and verbal communication (email, phone, in person). Knowledge of email etiquette is required
- Independent self-starter with great organizational skills and a customer service mindset
- Netsuite and Salesforce experience (not required, but a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description