Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
The Retention Specialist is responsible for customer and revenue retention and problem-solving via system optimization, new products, and best practices. This position will work closely with customer service, customer success, adoption, sales, and finance teams to create an exceptional experience for customers who are considering ending their contract or have ended their contract with Daxko.
The Retention Specialist reports to the Retention & Operations Manager, Agency.
- Act as a direct line of support to improve the Agency experience for all Daxko customers
- Facilitate methods for increased customer engagement (performance reporting, proactive outreach, etc.) with Agency Services, creating happier clients and accelerating organic growth
- Analyze Agency cancellation trends to determine and help Retention & Operations Team resolve any persistent issues causing client churn
- Assist with day-to-day operations on the Agency support team, including direct client support in high volume situations
- Leverage industry knowledge (incl. but not limited to digital advertising, search engine optimization, website performance/analytics, web design) to advance and improve current product offerings as the digital marketing landscape evolves
- Spearhead quality assurance efforts on existing Agency Services to align product with service level agreement and client expectations
- No Travel Required
- No Budget Responsibilities
Note that these requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the duties required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience required
- Minimum six (6) to twelve (12) months of experience in customer retention.
- WordPress experience.
- Experience with SEM tools (Google Analytics, Adwords, & Facebook)
- Direct customer interaction experience.
- Experience managing multiple customer accounts at one time.
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work on your own, with a team, and with customers.
- Strong English, editorial, and creative writing skills.
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.