Resourcing Manager - Consulting Services at Salesloft (Remote)
Job Title: Resourcing Manager, Consulting Services
Location: Remote - US
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
We’re proud of our history, and we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Resourcing Manager role is pivotal to our Consulting services team’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing consulting team whose goal is to provide world class services to our customers, including successful onboarding that will establish a solid foundation for their future success.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with consulting team leadership and managers, drive the resource planning and project staffing processes, and take ownership of building and enhancing team processes.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented, forward-looking team player who can help us grow and mature our Consulting Services organization while ensuring the highest quality project assignment and staffing processes for our consultants and our customers.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for establishing the direction of daily staffing and resource planning activities, ensuring efficient operations and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for your team. You’ll do that by establishing new project assignment processes, assessing effectiveness of processes and making improvements where/when necessary, analyzing team metrics and holding team members accountable to their part of the process, tracking team resources and skills, and providing guidance to team managers on the best allocation of resources.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming Resourcing Manager, Consulting Services is the role for you!
Salesloft’s Consulting Services team is comprised of both seasoned and up-and-coming consultants who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us. They are also the epitome of our core values. Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience in professional services or consulting in the software space;
- As well as 1-3 years experience in resource management or team operations
- Collaborative mentality, prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Demonstrated ability to implement and execute processes to drive efficient operations for the business
- High level of empathy - it’s important for both team member and customer interactions
- Accurately forecast work volume, staffing levels, and resourcing needs to enable support teams to deliver on scoped projects
- Determine new project assignments based on project need, consultant capacity and skills, and time zone requirements, collaborating with team managers when necessary to validate selections or resolve schedule conflicts
- A great candidate is a master scheduler, detail oriented, and highly organized
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90-day plan and delve into your daily responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of Salesloft resource planning and staffing processes
- Assist in resource planning and project assignments
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners in Consulting Leadership, Revenue, Operations, Enablement and the Executive team - they will be key relationships for you
- Manage forecasting and work assignment tools, set up and staff projects in our tools
- Triage incoming requests for additional skill needs on inflight customer projects to determine and add in the appropriate additional team members
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Take ownership of Project Assignment processes from end to end
- Facilitate Project Assignments for key teams
- Make recommendations for process improvements
- Collaborate with team managers on a daily and weekly basis
- Monitor timecard submissions, escalating as needed
- Understand the various metrics and respective targets for your team (e.g. assignment SLA’s, resource planning, forecasting, etc) and begin driving adherence
- Maintain team morale and motivation, ensure a good work ethic and lead by example
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Analyze staffing trends and forecast to collaborate with leadership on hiring needs
- Help construct and maintain team skills matrix collaboratively with team managers
- Assist with creation and execution of the Consulting Services Department OKRs
- Ensure your team consistently meets or exceeds its various targets (e.g. assignment SLA’s, resource planning, forecasting, etc)
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be a core member of Consulting Services leadership team, critical to team operations
- Set an example for new Consulting Services team members for how to collaborate and communicate internally
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.