What we believe
In the past two years, more than a trillion dollars have been invested in software companies at record prices. And in many cases, the underlying tech is the greatest enabler to the business strategy. But has the approach to govern technology value creation caught up to the magnitude of the risk?
We believe a better way is possible – a more programmatic, proactive approach to actively manage technology throughout the investment lifecycle – and that’s what we do.
We know that technology can create truly transformative change, and its role in business is only growing. Crosslake is here to support the changemakers and help them buy, build and run better technology.
What we value
You could be a good fit for Crosslake if you see yourself reflected in our guiding values:
Service. We affect change by empowering others.
Curiosity. We believe great advice starts with deep understanding.
Credibility. Our expertise is earned and proven.
Commitment. It’s our privilege to serve clients in their critical moments.
Creativity. We are inspired by the constant pursuit of better.
The Resource Manager will facilitate project delivery within North America by supporting pre-and post-sales activities including sales pipeline tracking, project staffing, and internal coordination of key resources as necessary. This person will be responsible for the ongoing tracking/maintenance of the skills, expertise, and industry experience of a bench of over 200 resources. The Resource Manager will collaborate with and be supported by other key team members responsible for the project team.
· Monitor sales pipeline to anticipate incoming projects.
· Monitor staffing assignment data to anticipate resource availability.
· Assign internal and external resources to projects based on scoping requirements and availability.
· Receive staffing requirements and direction per project from Managing Directors, utilize skills and availability systems, and communicate with resources to make project assignments.
· As needed, work with project managers and operations leadership on resource conflict resolution.
· Document and maintain the database of the resources skills, expertise, and industry experience
· Work with Managing Directors, Directors, and Delivery Services to track resource development and performance feedback
· 3-5 years of previous resource coordination and/or project management experience
· Ability to work independently and coordinate with various stakeholders in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Technology-savvy power user with respect to project planning, skills tracking, and resource coordination
· Ability to adapt with the consistent changes of a growing company
· Communicates clearly and concisely to diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts
· Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
· Detail oriented with high standards
· Experience in Information Technology is required
More Information on Crosslake Technologies
Crosslake Technologies operates in the Consulting industry. Crosslake Technologies was founded in 2008. It has 250 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Daily sync and Open door policy. To see all 7 open jobs at Crosslake Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description