As the Resource Manager for Consulting Services, you will report to the Manager, Consulting Services Operations. You will be responsible for resource and partner coordination and reporting on consulting services operations. You will work with a multicultural team of Project Managers, Consultants, and Engineers to help customers on their AWS Cloud journey.
This position is 100% remote.
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming Consulting Services (CS) projects and their associated resourcing requirements
- Review engagement contracts for budget, rate and role alignment
- Manage resource meetings and async communication/notifications across all CS teams
- Coordinate communication with partner delivery managers around resource assignments, rates, contracts, skill sets
- Review and resolve ad hoc resource requests
- Communicate and work with Partner Services Manager around any partner escalations and/or contract misalignments
- Coordinate resource allocation and capacity planning, with input from Consulting Services leadership, Project Managers, Consultants, and Engineers
- Monitor and report weekly on CS team allocations and capacity planning and resourcing to identify over- and under-utilization of resources and number of projects; work with CS managers to reallocate resources as needed
- Onboard new CS partner resources and manage partner assignments and escalations; share project scopes for review
- Create and manage margin scoping and approval for partner delivered projects
- Onboard new CS team members into Mavenlink and Jira
- Deactivate members and partners from Mavenlink and Jira; remove from projects, delete time entries, and ensure reporting no longer includes them
- Support CS Operations process improvement initiatives
- 5-8 years in a Consulting Services Operations, Project Coordinator, or Resource Planning role or similar
- Experience providing resource coordination and reporting for a technical professional services team
- Experience with project planning and resource scheduling
- Proficient in Google Suite, SalesForce, professional services automation tooling, and reporting
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification (required within 1 year of hire)
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents with options for 100% company paid premiums
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Profit sharing bonuses based on performance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance paid by Mission
- Paid time off (Unlimited FlexPTO, parental leave, volunteering time off)
- Inclusive work environment with several Employee Resource Groups
- Fully distributed team with flexible work hours
- Home office expense benefit
- Cell phone stipend
- Flex stipend for use on cell phone, home internet, wellness, snacks, etc. It’s up to you!
- Participation in Mission’s Cash Incentive Unit Award program
- An internal department dedicated to helping team members on their career path
Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value every individual’s unique story, experience, and perspective. We aim to amplify the voices of our team members and our community to create a safe, empathetic, and inclusive environment where everyone can contribute one’s authentic self.
Mission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Mission will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About Mission Cloud Services
Mission is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner and MSP. Clients depend on us to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments.
Mission’s team of AWS Certified Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers are ready to help you harness the full power of the AWS cloud to transform your business and operations.
Read Full Job Description