Renewals Manager at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Renewals Specialist is an individual contributor on a high performing team consistently delivering market leading, SaaS renewal rates. In this role, you will be responsible for renewal pricing & deal structuring, renewal tracking, negotiations and order management. This role will be cross-functional, supporting Collibra’s Customer Advisory Managers (CAMs), Sales, Order Operations, Legal and Finance organizations. Success in the role requires a team approach mentality, ability to work across organizations with disparate needs, creativity and original thinking to secure best-in-class renewal rates. This position requires a strong knowledge of systems and process selling, the ability to manage and close large volumes of renewal opportunities.A day in the life of a Renewals Specialist at Collibra:
- Partner with & support CAMs and Sales with closing renewals in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on renewal strategy to maximize value based renewal pricing
- Prepare renewal quotes and Verify contracts, review terms and conditions
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate and in-line with corporate policies.
- Complete renewal lifecycle management including order creation and submission, forecasting, quoting, agreement negotiations and obtaining signed paperwork as required.
- Respond to questions from customers, CAMs and sales reps on any aspect of a renewal
- Prepare monthly reports outlining renewal metrics
- Partner with other renewal and sales team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewal
- Negotiate and bring to successful closure renewals for assigned customers
- Cultivating relationships with renewal customers to ensure renewal will successfully close.
- Communicating with renewing customers to ensure the status of renewal and verify connection with the right stakeholder.
- Using proven negotiation skills to close all assigned opportunities, with the ability to upsell additional revenue opportunities.
- Analyzing customer renewal data and current renewal agreements to determine retention and uplift strategy.
- Developing a strong understanding of the product offering.
- Achieving and Exceeding assigned renewal goals and metrics.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in renewals, sales operations, account management in high growth SaaS technology environments is required
- 4 year degree preferred
- Experience negotiating contracts and working with SaaS renewals is required
- Proven track record of success in managing high-volume renewals in accounts
- Ability to analyze issues, problem solve, make decisions or escalate for help
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Strong communication skills , both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Gainsight and Configure Price Quote (CPQ) applications is required
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer /client facing quotes/proposals
- Experience performing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business outcomes
- Proven experience with forecasting and achieving or exceeding quota targets
- Ability to present and engage with cross-functional teams and executive management
- Prioritize requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events
- Manage a renewal pipeline and forecast renewal rates on a monthly and quarterly cadence
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of corporate goals and objectives and the effect they have on renewal rates
Why you want us: We offer...
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer. Collibra considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*
At Collibra, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – which ties directly to our core value, “open, direct, and kind.” We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone.
With this, we proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category.