Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our B2B team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm for Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
You will partner with the Account Management team to understand the customer’s adoption rates, experience with Calm, and any nuances that may impact the renewal. We are constantly evolving and work in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a dynamic, creative, collaborative, and innovative individual to be our first B2B Renewals Manager.
The ideal Renewals Manager has 5+ years of experience and is exceptional in understanding contracts, pricing structures, and building rapport. In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of Calm’s B2B pricing structure, contracting process, and discussing ROI. The Renewals Manager will work very closely with the Account Management and Sales team to drive incredible renewal rates and minimize churn. On this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Account Management, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, among others.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external counterparts.
- Gain a deep understanding of our pricing model, contract structure, and flexibility within them.
- Participate in Account Manager led business reviews, and lead Renewals Meetings as needed.
- Become well versed on the ROI and value proposition of Calm.
- Become a trusted business partner with customers and foster effective conversations with them around benefits, digital health strategies and how Calm fits in, all geared toward contract and value expansion.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle various tasks.
- Highly skilled with discovery techniques and negotiation.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone and through email.
- Very comfortable using Salesforce on a day to day basis.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Renewals role.
- Experience working in a fast paced start up environment.
- A passion for mental fitness and well being.
- Experience with project management and change management.
- Familiarity with the digital health and wellness landscape.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.