Renewal Manager for AI Startup at Moveworks
Moveworks is looking for a Renewal Manager to join our Renewals team. As a Renewal Manager at Moveworks, you’ll play a high impact, pivotal role in owning, driving and leading the renewal process for Moveworks customers. This is a highly collaborative position that partners with the accounts team to minimize attrition, enhance and improve our customer contracts while protecting and strengthening our existing relationships. The ideal Renewal Manager is experienced with a comprehensive understanding of the SaaS contracting space with a keen understanding of how to articulate current and future value.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
- Achieve financial and strategic revenue, bookings, and billings targets by owning and executing win/win negotiation strategies for renewals that maximize contract value and ensure on-time commitments
- Actively engage with key decision makers in collaboration with the accounts team to demonstrate value realization
- Playing an active role on the accounts team to maximize growth and helping to identify opportunities upon contract renewal
- Collaborate with internal resources such as Account Executives, Customer Success, Legal, Revenue Operations and Product Management to develop strategies for upcoming renewals
- Identify risk and execute/iterate on churn mitigation strategies including leveraging internal resources and executive engagement.
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling forecast and adhere to best practices for all internal processes including Opportunity Management, Data Quality & Accuracy, CRM Hygiene, Quotes and Forecasting
- 5+ years experience as part of an enterprise software sales, account management, or customer success team with experience working with mid-sized to large customers
- Strong negotiation skills with experience driving contracts to completion including navigating contracting and procurement cycles
- Required: experience in a quota carrying sales / renewals role with a consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- Strong process management, financial acumen, and contractual engineering skills
- An uncanny attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment with a willingness to learn and an openness to giving and receiving feedback
- An interest in and ability to grow business with a strategic mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience