Who Is AdvisorEngine:
We believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful – these three ideals drive everything that we do.
AdvisorEngine is a leading wealth management fintech platform that creates a unified experience across financial advisors, investors, and business management personnel. Our wealth management platform enables financial advisors to deliver an engaging, personalized client experience and to operate at scale through smart automation.
Our team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists, and business builders. We are based in Tribeca, New York. If you are driven to create the future of financial advice, we’d love to hear from you.
About this role:
We have a client base of industry leading Registered Investment Advisors and we are looking for an energetic and engaging Relationship Manager (RM) to build relationships and help clients maximize the usefulness of our software. The RM is a key member of our business development and client success team responsible for working with our firm’s largest RIAs to understand their use of technology, internal processes, and help them maximize the value of our software. This is an internal role with minimal travel required. The ideal candidate will be a curious problem solver and enjoy proactively engaging with new people and client firms.
- Develop and manage relationships at all levels with our most significant Registered Investment Advisor and Independent Broker Dealer clients
- Consult with clients on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Proactively build and identify opportunities to expand relationships (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Methodically implement our client engagement program, identify client needs, gather feedback and record all relationship engagement activity in our CRM
- Be highly responsive in reacting to client needs
- Have a deep/expert understanding of our software platform and the ability to effectively demonstrate its features
- 4+ years of experience in financial services
- Experience with wealth management or investment advisory preferred
- Well-developed organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and maintain multiple client requests
- Ability to describe and demonstrate the company’s software to potential clients
- Commitment to provide an outstanding client experience
- Effective and concise verbal and written communicator
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new technology and platforms both internally and in our competitive ecosystem
- Enthusiastic, team-centric personality
- Desire to learn, grow and be coached
- Tech savvy and proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products and G Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- The role is based in Raleigh, NC. New York City is a consideration.