Relationship Manager: Client Services at Protective Life
| Birmingham, AL
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:06 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, February 19, 2022
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all incoming communication from Clients and Advisors
- Must be able to work several different technological systems at once
- Ability to handle timely requests with high attention to detail
- Ability to diffuse tense conversations when clients or advisors are having trouble
- Must have a deep understanding of the operational aspects of account opening and maintenance
- Often acts as liaison between Client/Advisor and various departments
- Desire to understand the industry and the ProEquities structure important
- Excellent communication skills including telephone, written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment at a fast pace
- Great organizational and follow-up skills required
- Ability to master current technology while adapting to constant change
Required Experience and Skills:
- Preferred 2 years of industry experience preferred; specifically in investments
- Series 7 license preferred or will be obtained within 180 days
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field preferred
- Excellent technical skills required (must be Excel proficient)
- Team player, proactive in daily work essential
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing through a broad benefits offering. We protect physical wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program. We protect time away from work with paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day. We protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension plan, and matching in 401ks. All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective’s platform to improve wellbeing while earning cash rewards.
Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the Company’s benefit plans.
More Information on Protective Life
Protective Life operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Birmingham, AL. Protective Life was founded in 2022. It has 2912 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 57 open jobs at Protective Life, click here.
Read Full Job Description