We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got good vibes. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of Regulatory Complaints by documenting, investigating, troubleshooting and resolving Coinbase customer issues across multiple channels.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Work closely with Legal & Compliance partners to ensure we are processing regulatory complaints fair and accurately.
- Responsible for providing support for Coinbase customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving customer complaint issues across multiple channels.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Represent the voice of our customer in proactively driving impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by succinctly relaying customer feedback in escalations to internal support teams.
- Maintain an investigative mindset to help address critical customer issues while keeping in mind next-issue avoidance and building operational processes to develop and maintain our program at scale.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business.
- Complaints Analysts with Compliance, Regulatory, Fraud or Disputes background.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in financial services, crypto, technology, and/or customer support.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, and chat.
- Phenomenal communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Curiosity to chase problems to root cause and rollup sleeves to investigate the unknown/unusual.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
- Experience in project management, analytics and/or vendor management.
- Advanced degree in business, finance or CX.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience working with and partnering with external outsource business partners.
Open to remote U.S. and remote Dublin, Ireland. P32646
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.