Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we're on a mission to deliver the world's most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we've digitized payments for more than 2,500 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we're just getting started!
With over 700 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we're looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Regional VP to join our dynamic and growing company. This position is accountable for the development, implementation, and support of strategies and tactics to effectively acquire, manage, and profitably grow the sales of our patient financial engagement and payment platform.. This person will convert client conversations into qualified, developed, proposed, and closed sales opportunities.
Ideally, this position will be fulfilled remotely with travel to Chicago/Boston occasionally as needed.
- "Hunting" role that is focused on acquiring net new clients
- Identifying and leading opportunities using a consultative selling approach throughout all phases of the sales process (e.g. identification, qualification, development, proposal, closing)
- Developing strategic opportunity plans that define a differentiated solution and win strategy
- Initiating, nurturing, and sustaining trusted executive client relationships targeted at the "C" suite
- Supporting RFP and proposal generation process
- Maintaining accurate and timely administrative responsibilities relevant to the position
- Adhering to company policies and procedures for proper execution of compliance, training and regulatory duties
Here's What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience successfully selling revenue cycle technology solutions or services
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a SaaS, technology or service sales position in the healthcare market preferably within the revenue cycle
- A track record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to sell a solution that solves the client's business problems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM applications; Salesforce preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight - for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don't worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your "go-to" person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we're excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.