Regional Vice President, Health Plan Solutions (Remote) at Included Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:43 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As a Health Plan Solutions RVP, you will be responsible for driving sales in your assigned health plan accounts with a quota tied to bookings achieved each year. Your assigned accounts will consist of a mix of current Included Health clients as well as new logo targets. For your assigned current clients, you will partner closely with the Client Success Manager assigned to the account to develop and execute a plan to expand the relationship and grow our partnership. For your new logo targets, you will be responsible for the entire sales lifecycle -- from prospecting & driving initial discussions through solutioning, negotiating & closing the contract.
Health Plan Solutions RVPs are responsible for understanding our client’s or prospect’s key business needs or the problems that they are trying to address and for bringing a solution to them that helps them accomplish their goals. You are expected to have a deep understanding of the multiple stakeholders involved in any purchasing decision for a health plan and for ensuring that we navigate our targeted organizations to get the buy-in and support necessary to advance our partnership goals. Internally, you function as a conductor, tapping into and coordinating the right internal resources to progress an opportunity throughout the sales process. You are supported by our product general managers, product marketing team, solutions consulting team, actuarial & analytics teams, proposals team, finance team & legal teams to get a deal across the goal line. You are held accountable for and rewarded for the outcomes that your efforts produce.
In your first 30 days:
- Onboard with the Included Health team through general and GTM specific training, with a heavy focus on developing a threshold level of understanding on the full product suite and understanding our commercial process for progressing deals through a sales cycle
- Conduct initial meet & greets with key collaborators across the organization, including the product general managers, marketing team, solutions consulting team, proposals team & pricing team
- Shadow existing Health Plan Solutions RVPs on their current opportunities and experience share with them to accelerate your onboarding
- Demonstrate proficiency in communicating the full suite of products / categories where Included Health has offerings and the value proposition those offer for health plans
In Your First 60 Days:
- Conduct formal certification on your product knowledge & ability to articulate the Included Health value proposition
- Collaborate with current Health Plan Solutions RVPs on opportunities already in flight where your knowledge, network, or expertise may help us advance the opportunity
- Nurture & cultivate your internal network across the go-to-market organization and beyondShare feedback on our messaging approach and how it’s landing (we want your ideas and perspective)
- Engage with Product / Engineering teams to share market feedback, understand product roadmap, provide input
- Engage with Product GM’s to provide input on packaging, market competitiveness, future priorities
In Your First 90 Days:
- Receive your account assignments and begin prospecting / developing early-stage opportunities
- Provide candid feedback directly to VP, Health Plan Solutions & Growth Initiatives on the product suite, value proposition, and messaging resources at your disposal to drive improvement and / or refinement
- 5+ years of experience working at or selling to health plans and / or TPAs
- For candidates who have sold to health plans previously, we prefer candidates who have sold a multi-product portfolio of both “point solutions” and strategic, solution-oriented offerings with a track record of quota attainment / outperformance
- A demonstrated ability to close complex deals
- A strong network of health plan executives / decision makers that you can tap into quickly to generate pipeline
- The ability to manage a complex sales process as a “conductor” -- coordinating the the activities of many internal participants and external stakeholders / decision makers to efficiently progress opportunities through the sales cycle
- Proficient at digging into the technical and operational details and collaborating with internal resources to to deliver high-quality proposals and solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information and messages to a broad and diverse audience
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
More Information on Included Health
Included Health operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Included Health was founded in 2011. It has 2000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees, Daily sync and Open door policy. To see all 55 open jobs at Included Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description