Regional Training Manager - Training Deployment at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Regional Training Manager of Training Deployment in Corporate Locations or Remote
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we are looking for a Regional Training Manager, Training Deployment to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader at the forefront of healthcare, we have partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We are equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We are creating care that is more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we are looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD Training Deployment team, you will enable our ability to deliver and execute role-based onboarding and training initiatives within Village MD. In this role, you will work closely with the Clinical Intergrations team to carry out site assessments, identify areas of process improvement, and help create and implement clear standards of practice for new acquisitions.
The Training Manager will collaborate with operations, managers, and regional training leaders to evaluate individual site needs and develop appropriate workflow and technology training strategies for emerging markets.
In addition, you will work closely with other regional training teams, the central Learning & Development function, SMEs, and business partners to appropriately deliver, evaluate, and refine our programs with a focus on quality and speed to productivity. This role reports directly to the Director of Training Deployment.
How you can make a difference
- Develop implementation plans, schedules, resource needs, and supporting logistics for delivery of training initiatives for a specific regional training team. Provide day-to-day leadership and oversight of learning activities for a traveling training team. This includes execution of strategic initiatives, project management, performance results and analytics, standardization, and consistent delivery of a high-quality learning service. Make personnel decisions, manage performance and coaching as well as resolution of other personnel related issues.
- Manage role-based training programs for new hires and new acquisitions that provide instruction, coaching, quality assurance and measured performance improvement for the first 90 days of employment across a regional market.
- Monitor training metric effectiveness and overall success of programs within their assigned responsibility, and incorporate feedback from evaluations, reports and KPIs to improve future programs and delivery methods.
- Assist in facilitating orientation and training sessions to prepare new hires for successful clinic launch, performance, and integration into the VillageMD clinical model where necessary.
- Collaborate across business functions in a dedicated region to solidify the required content to successfully integrate both clinical and non-clinical team members into the Village Medical model and mission.
- Leverage and support process and workflows associated with the company Learning Management System (LMS) as well as other deployed technologies.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with Federal Regulations.
- Facilitate employee growth and development including assisting the Talent Development team in developing and implementing new strategic approaches based on business needs
Skills for success
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines and implement training programs
- You have a strong background in successfully formulating, implementing, and monitoring policies, procedures, and programs
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to anticipate training needs
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, service orientation, and a high level of humility
- Focused on customer service and client relationship management
- Ability to build and promote positive working relations with regional leaders
- Creative, innovative, and passionate about learning
- Strong management, organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time as needed
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Education or other Health Related field OR a combination of four years in healthcare, education, or leadership
- 3-4 years of supervisory experience or demonstrated leadership skills preferred
- Ability to effectively manage training teams of 10+ training associates
- Experience building EMR, role-based blended training program; Athena EMR experience preferred Experience in managing demographically located team preferred
- Ability to travel to markets to observe and manage personnel and training delivery
- Ability to motivate and influence a regional training team
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver quality outcomes while effectively managing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal communication and critical problem-solving skills
- An optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude
- Model Village MD values
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus, and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.