Regional Director- Value Engineering at Innovaccer (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:23 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 24, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
What You Need
What We Offer
- Your main role is to lead and manage key analytical initiatives to evaluate and expand the value realized (or ROI) from Innovaccer’s products and services. Additionally, you will work with customers to develop and deploy best practice clinical and operational workflows in an effort to increase value realized. This will be accomplished by:
- Partnering with analysts to strategically drive robust quantitative and qualitative ROI analytical models, scripts, and frameworks, comparing benchmarks and best practices to recommend value-maximizing strategies to customers through interactive presentations and story-telling
- Prioritizing, coordinating, and managing the asset build out of Innovaccer’s value lever offerings across product, clinical expertise, and analytics to ensure robustness and coherency of solution roll-out and refinement.
- Participating in pre-and post-go live baselining value assessment and optimization activities spanning across various healthcare domains
- Completing all above items in a timely and accurate manner, with little supervision.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders during all phases of project lifecycle, including but not limited to: company senior leadership, account delivery leads, Innovaccer’s service delivery team and customer stakeholders
- Play a lead role to apply project management disciplines to ensure clear communication of objectives, take ownership of tasks, guide and influence team members in a matrixed reporting environment and navigate timely deliverables
- General understanding of information/system lifecycle in healthcare assets and delivery
- Inspire and motivate the delivery team by showcasing the impact of their work.
What You Need
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of value- based care and alternative payment models in the US healthcare delivery ecosystem
- At least 5 years of US healthcare management and/or consulting experience
- Experience with payor contracts as desired experience
- Excel modelling skill
- Adeptness at data manipulation on MS Excel and story-telling with numbers on MS Powerpoint
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, with the ability to engage, inspire, build credibility and engender trust across all levels of an organization
- Experience in developing and managing project timelines
- Flexibility to work with teams based in India and the US
- Ability to translate ambiguous questions related to healthcare into formal hypotheses
- Ability to develop robust analytic frameworks to evaluate hypotheses
- Ability to define technical roadmaps
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
More Information on Innovaccer
Innovaccer operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Innovaccer was founded in 2014. It has 986 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Paid Sick Days. To see all 3 open jobs at Innovaccer, click here.
Read Full Job Description