From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The global industry leader in modern data integration, Fivetran powers high volume data movement for the enterprise. Built for the cloud, Fivetran enables data teams to effortlessly centralize and transform data from hundreds of SaaS and on-prem data sources into high-performance cloud destinations.
The world’s leading companies, such as Condé Nast, Square, Autodesk and more, use Fivetran to accelerate modern analytics and operational efficiency, fueling data-driven business growth. We’re looking for a Regional Director, Enterprise Sales to lead and scale a team of high-achieving, high-integrity Enterprise Account Executives focused on driving new business and expansion opportunities across Fivetran’s most strategic accounts. This role reports directly to the VP of Enterprise Sales and will be fully remote.
This person will lead either our North Central or our South Central territories and would be located in a corresponding city such as Minneapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas or Austin. Strong preference that this candidate will be located within territory or will be willing to relocate at some point after hire.
What You’ll Do:
- Attract, hire, develop, and empower a team of Enterprise Account Executives to consistently and predictably exceed Fivetran’s growing Enterprise revenue target
- Drive a high-accountability culture through best-in-class coaching, modeling clear expectations for achievement, and evangelizing a disciplined process for the team
- Champion outstanding sales rigor through value-based Command of the Message and MEDDPICC methodologies
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leaders in Marketing, Customer Success, Alliances, Product, and Revenue Operations to build an effective Enterprise GTM motion
- Ensure excellence in sales execution for complex multi-stakeholder deals while building the foundation for growth in enterprise accounts
- Drive AE-ownership of Enterprise pipeline generation and encourage effective AE/BDR collaboration to efficiently prospect, identify, qualify and build sustainable pipeline
- Forecast clearly to the executive leadership team, with consistent accuracy and a deep knowledge of the Enterprise business.
- Work in lockstep with our technology and SI partners to achieve a successful co-selling motion
Skills We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years enterprise sales leadership experience with a consistent track record of recruiting and retaining high-performing senior AEs selling a technical solution to large, complex enterprises
- Proven and repeatable history of overachievement both as an enterprise seller and a leader whose teams consistently exceeded revenue targets and accelerated their careers under your leadership
- Natural ability to lead and motivate AEs through continuous growth and change; easily able to earn the trust and respect of the team with a One Team One Dream mindset
- Passion for field sales — a leader who can’t wait to jump into deals, connect directly with Economic Buyers, and provide the air coverage and executive bridging needed to close new and expansion opportunities with Enterprise companies
- Experience partnering cross-functionally and co-selling with external partners to build an Enterprise business from the ground up
- Expertise in both land and expand sales motions, an insatiable curiosity about our customers, and a data-backed vision for how Fivetran can drive positive business outcomes in the Enterprise
- Experience building and championing an outbound selling culture and driving accountability for pipeline generation
- Unwillingness to settle for good results when great results are possible
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.