Region Manager - Salt Lake City, Utah at Jack Link's Protein Snacks (Remote)
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world’s largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link’s Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.Job Description
Join Jack Link's as a Southwest Region Manager located in Salt Lake City, UT to manage all activities in an assigned Southwest sales region to include direct/indirect accounts as well as managing our broker network. The goal of this critical role is to maximize sales and profits of Jack Link’s products within the Convenience, Drug, and Grocery Channels. The territory for this role will include: Southwest United States: Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico
Specifically, you will:
- Establish, develop, and own business relationships.
- Possess mindset of General Manager
- Engage regularly with direct/indirect customers via in-person sales calls/Webex
- Present to existing and prospective customers
- Create and manage a customer sales plans for existing brokers and customers ensuring all Link Snack’s DSMP guidelines are implemented.
- Build business reviews and sales presentations for use with brokers, retailers, and distributor customers
- Evaluate broker performance to ensure Jack Link's products are being appropriately represented to achieve sales, DMSP and trade spending goals.
- Keep current with products, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Deliver sales goals, trade spending and gross profit goals within the assigned territory
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of sales experience with consumer products
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Valid driver’s license/Insurable driving record.
- Extensive travel required.
- Proficiency in utilizing Nielsen Consumer Purchase Data in customer presentations to further develop business
- Experience working with brokers and distributors in CPG food and beverage environment
- Knowledge of the sales district/market and familiarity with direct and indirect customers
- Prior experience as sales analyst, or other sales support or analytic role
- Location: Salt Lake, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix or Boise
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.