Recruitment Support Specialist at Aya Healthcare (Remote)
Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Recruitment Support Specialist will help support our online chat service by providing exceptional customer service and facilitating leads to the appropriate teams. This is an entry-level role with tremendous potential for upward mobility and is the perfect chance to jump start your career and grow within a thriving company.
The schedule of this position is Friday - Tuesday, 8 AM - 5 PM PST.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Engage with people who visit company websites on Live Chat to help ensure a positive website experience
- Provide exceptional customer service to web visitors
- Serve as the liaison between the web visitors and the rest of the organization
- Help facilitate leads being sent to the appropriate recruitment team
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in customer service or sales, preferred
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for traveling healthcare professionals
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency while maintaining close attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- High degree of empathy
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.