Recruitment Channel Specialists - Contract at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The Channels team aim to deliver excellent candidate experience, create efficiencies by taking ownership of inbound applications and find top talent through talent pooling and sourcing.
As a Channel Specialist you will thrive in fast paced environments, you will be comfortable being responsible for the applications at the top of the funnel of a whole business area, and will be able to quickly identify strong candidates for specific roles and teams.
The Channels Specialist position is a great place to continue your career in Talent, as it offers exposure and training that will equip you with the skills needed to step into Sourcer and Recruiter roles.
- Partnering closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand the hiring needs of a specific business area and helping build high performing, diverse teams.
- Take responsibility for inbound applications for a dedicated business area, screening against role requirements and progressing candidates as appropriate.
- Owning all Referrals, providing a great candidate experience by ensuring that all inbound candidates and referrers are contacted with an outcome.
- Conducting screening calls when needed to assess suitability and to build strong candidate relationships.
- Build talent pools/talent communities of top talent from inbound and outbound for future opportunities, keeping those groups engaged with regular updates and relevant content.
- Sourcing and engaging with top talent with tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Gem.
- Track progress and quality of work against SLAs and conversion rates.
- Utilize our internal recruiting tools to effectively process applications.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Passionate about Coinbase’s mission, products, and a dedication to building an inclusive workplace.
- 1-2 years of experience working in Recruiting or Sourcing roles, ideally within a high growth technology business or recruitment agency.
- Experience working with various stakeholders, such as candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, must have the ability to quickly build trust and strong working relationships.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to learn the nuances of different roles and business areas quickly.
- An innovative approach to problem solving and ability to take ownership in finding solutions.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments and motivated to create real value for your partners.
- Experience of being responsible for multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interest in sourcing URM (Underrepresented Minority) talent and building diverse teams.
- Experience using Greenhouse
- Proficient in use of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience using outreach tools such as Gem or Topfunnel
This role will initially be on a 10 month contract but with the opportunity to convert to a full time employee role at the end of that contract.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.