Recent Graduates- Client Services Specialist- Development Program (RISE) at Paylocity
Paylocity was ranked the 9th fastest growing company by Fortune in late 2020, and we are looking for amazing talent that wants to live the reputation & come grow with us!
Hiring for February 2022!
Our Readiness for Innovation and Service Excellence (RISE) Program was designed to think next generation with the recent college graduate (up to two years of experience) in mind- you are fresh off your degree and wanting to develop, learn and grow!
In our RISE program, you will earn it every day as we will train you on our booming industry, company & software while teaching you skills that will build a foundation for success for years to come at Paylocity. You'll love this role if you get your kicks by helping others. We're looking for someone who loves solving problems and creating long term customer relationships. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
RISE allows you to accelerate right to our Account Manager II role where you will work to master the foundational role that will prepare you for any future opportunities by gaining valuable exposure to all of our award-winning products, our clients & our processes.
As an Account Manager II, you'll be responsible for building strong relationships with the goal of creating loyal Paylocity Clients. The average book of business for our account managers is between $500k - $1 million & between 50-150 mid-size to large clients. That's amazing responsibility!
Our Account Managers take full accountability for providing timely responsiveness and proactive follow-up, problem solving by leveraging knowledge, resources, qualitative and quantitate information, and professional communication with our clients. They provide clients guidance on HR and Payroll best practices, organizational change management and Paylocity product fit while implementing and optimizing ancillary products.
After 6 months performing in your role as an Account Manager 2, you'll be invited to attend an exclusive talent development program to prepare you for your next role. These 3-month programs focus on education and readiness, so that you're in the best position to apply for your next promotion to one of these three key roles:
- Executive Account Manager - you are focused on the clients & work with our high profile large and complex clients to partner and provide guidance while interacting with senior leaders within Paylocity
- Team Lead - you are focused on driving results through others & thrive on motivating & guiding employees and clients during often high-pressure situations
- Technical Support Specialist - you are focused on the technology & troubleshooting while thriving on learning new technical skills then translating your knowledge into actionable directions for clients and account managers
This Position Reports To: Manager, Client Services
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Please note: This role is in one of our modern offices with virtual working options available with tenure & performance.
Who You Are:
- You graduated with your bachelor's degree within the last 2 years
- You're experienced in Client facing or customer service roles
- You love collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- You like to work hard, play hard & are self-motivated
- You're quick on your feet and are comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty
- Details are your thing!
- You have the heart of a teacher - after all, you taught grandma how to use her iPhone!
- MS Office applications like Word and Excel are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
- Learning new things is your middle name
- Please note, you must pass a job dependent Final Exam at training end
- Issue Resolution - You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there's a roadblock, you're happy to smooth it away. No problem is too big or too small!
- Client Focus - You're energized by interacting with and helping people. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes and look to empower and educate our customers so they can utilize our software to drive their success.
- Focus on the timely and successful delivery of solutions - You understand the urgency that is needed when our clients need help, and you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- System Capability - You are tech-savvy, a quick learner, and able to manage multiple different systems/programs at one time.
- Leverage Resources - You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things but aren't afraid to ask for help if you can't figure it out.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Paylocity's all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
What makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares about our team members, clients, and partners. People matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding, we have prided ourselves in partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave. We want to help them with what they need today while also setting them up for success tomorrow. Let's go forward together.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.