Real Time Specialist, Zoro (remote) at Zoro
Zoro offers millions and millions of products - an endless aisle with everything you need to run your business. We offer fast and free shipping, no-hassle returns, and exceptional customer service. We've grown quickly in a short time and are continuing to do so while aggressively growing our revenue. We are excited to be a part of an award-winning culture - we have been named a Great Place to Work for multiple years in a row, among other local and national accolades. We think Zoro is a pretty amazing place to work and grow, and think you will too!
Primary Function: The Workforce Management Real-Time Specialist role serves as a member of the Zoro Workforce Management team dedicated to managing the phone services resource planning function by monitoring and analyzing call volumes, staffing levels, scheduling, coaching, and forecasting; making the appropriate decisions and adjustments to maintain a balance between the Zoro Customer Service department and service levels. Updates exceptions and productively makes required adjustments to meet customer service team goals and forecasts. Provides direction to the management team concerning decisions that are needed to meet and exceed customer demand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in ensuring staffing levels are appropriate for projected work volumes across assigned Service Centers.
- Provide recommendations for reallocating staffing resources to adjust for call volumes that are outside the projections.
- Communicates and educates agents on scheduling/forecasting and software information as related to service level management.
- Analyzes adherence and makes appropriate decisions to reduce future variation in the customer experience.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively to leadership for adherence related issues and service level changes.
- Assists in approval of paid time off to ensure staffing levels are in alignment with Service Level commitments.
- Reports key statistics and trends to management regularly.
- Receive on-the-fly communications, determine the impact to Service Level, and work with management to fill any schedule gaps.
- Uses problem-solving skills to understand business issues and offer solutions.
- Make staffing schedule decisions after analyzing trends and patterns of service level goals.
- Train new hires and all employees to understand scheduling and service levels.
- Models service excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The position requires a High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years experience within WFM, scheduling, management, or customer service center environment.
- Working knowledge or ability to learn Workforce Management Systems, including Verint, Aspect, Genesys, Calabrio.
- Proficiency in GSuite programs including Excel, Google Sheets, Slides, Docs, and Gmail.
- Effective communicator; comfortable interacting with peers, leadership, and internal partners in a professional manner in person and via written communication.
- Demonstrates excellent organization skills, time management, confidentiality, and high attention to detail. Must be proactive, able to multitask, and work with little or no supervision.
- Able to make and communicate sound business decisions.
- Strong results orientation and ability to communicate across networks to influence results and improve service level performance.
- Understands workflow and business needs and how job assignments impact productivity and customer service in both the short and longer-term.
Zoro Values and Inclusive Culture: Zoro is dedicated to fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are represented, and all team members can be confident that their experiences and perspectives are valued. Zoro aims to empower all employees to learn about, raise awareness, and promote diversity and inclusion through all of our workplace interactions. Zoro is a place where everyone can learn, grow and thrive.
We recognize the courage and effort it takes to apply for your next opportunity. We also recognize that there is rarely such a thing as a perfect candidate. Even if you do not meet every qualification, we still encourage you to apply -- we do not want to miss out on meeting the next person who could emerge as a key contributor to our business and culture.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.