Real Time Management Admin at Cash App (St. Louis, MO or Remote)
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We've been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees' creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
The Real Time Management Admin position will be supporting and leading a number of administrative tasks to improve the effectiveness of Cash WFM/ operations. This role will drive administrative functions including conducting audits, reconciling data sets, attendance reporting, headcount management etc. Also working closely with cross functional partners on initiatives and notifying them of any downstream impact. There will also be some cross - over between this role and existing Real Time Management functions.
- Be responsible for Headcount Management
- Report frontline employees - Workday, Nice, Ultipro
- Transfers - Internal Mobility
- STP/LTP Notifications
- Terminations - Partner
- Create all Supervisor user profiles
- Workday assistance and team code audits
- Assist with IEX/ NICE administration
- Conduct ACD and Agent definitions audits
- Reconciling schedules and scheduled hours
- Daily attendance and attendance reporting. Responsible for processing absence JIRA tickets
- Technical issues and other code usage audits
- PTO and Sick Balance alignment with Ulti-Pro
- Onboarding new hire classes
- Time Off Manager - Administrative tasks that include audit/update:
- Agent Time Off Group Assignment
- Agent Time Of Parameter setting
- Quarterly time off management process
- Experience working in a WFM organization and understanding of Cash App ecosystem
- Traits: Strategic planning, problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity with strong customer service skills
- Administrative or Project Management experience a plus
- Tools: Experience working in NICE/ IEX, workday, and utilizing Ulti Pro resources.
- Highly organized individual with strong work ethic that stays on task and meets deadlines
We're working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we're doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page .
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.