Quality Assessment Lead (German) at JustAnswer (Remote)
We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions. Our investors are Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
With 500+ employees spread around 3 continents and a Glassdoor rating of 4.5 (Oh yes, check it out here!), we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include team lunches, delivered-to-your-home monthly snack boxes, corporate philanthropy and matching gifts, monthly tech allowance, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching, access to JustAnswer's 12,000+ verified Experts, and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
The JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We 're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
About The Role
The Quality Assessment Lead (German) is responsible for reviewing and auditing chats, emails, and telephone interactions along with reviewing and investigating customer survey responses. The lead will also be responsible for facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program. Quality Assessment Lead is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer’s experience when interacting with our Customer Support Team. This role is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Quality Assessment Leadership and International Strategic Operations Manager and monitors the result of stated recommendations.
The Quality Assessment Lead requires the ability to work in a constructive, non-biased and collaborative manner by establishing positive work relationships, partnering with the Quality Leadership, Operations, JustAnswer Clients, Training and other support function Team. This position requires the ability to gain the confidence and trust of others by demonstrating professionalism and expertise in an ever-changing environment.
*Candidate must also be willing to work in local Germany times*
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead Duties – Including but not limited to, assuring proper number of weekly/monthly audits are completed, conducting audits, leading calibrations and coaching and development of International Quality analysts
• Monitoring – Quality Leads are expected to audit incident data, emails, calls, chats and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards
• Feedback Session – Quality Leads are expected to conduct feedback sessions on assigned focus agents in real-time or as the queue permits
• New Hire Support – Quality Leads are expected to perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support
• Data Analysis - Provide structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Quality team leadership and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality
• Process Improvement - Collaborates with Operations and Training to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience
• Germany Channel Support – When needed, support the German team by working tickets via our email and voice channels
- Strong computer skills and domain knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of relevant employment experience in BPO/Contact Center as a QA audit support or similar role
- A degree in relevant field or proven experience in lieu of
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- C1/2 or Native - German
- Passion for Quality driven work
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Promote co-creation and encourages others to participate; works smoothly across all levels and departments
- Manages time and meetings effectively, properly leveraging managers' time
- Excellent interpersonal and service-oriented skills
- Proactively shares appropriate level of information across teams
- Actively listens to others and ensures they are understood
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and leads by example
- High-level of accountability and acts an owner, develops effective short and long-term plans and goals
- Provides timely, effective and meaningful feedback that motivates others to improve performance
- Builds and/or supports a high performing team; recognizes and rewards achievement
Perks & Benefits
- United Healthcare PPO, Kaiser
- FSA and HSA options, including Dependent Care Spending
- Dental & Vision
- Employer paid Long Term Disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- $75 monthly Remote-Work stipend
- $30 monthly Wellness stipend
- $200 per year for registration fees for fitness events, races, and marathons
- Monthly snack boxes delivered to your home
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 company holidays
- 401k with company matching
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable donation matching
- JustAnswer subscription - access to 12,000 experts in over 700 categories
And let's not forget having fun! Our Minister of Fun organizes weekly pop-up lotteries for prizes, monthly virtual bingo, trivia competitions, photo contests, puzzles, virtual mixed-team lunches, and spirited company-wide challenges!
JustAnswer US has adopted a remote-first/full-remote work environment from most US-based locations. Some teams do occasionally have the option to meet in-person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. With employee wellbeing as a top priority, where legally permissible, employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend these optional in-person events.
Our philosophy as a business is to put people’s safety and wellbeing first. In response to Covid-19, JustAnswer US practices 100% virtual recruiting and onboarding processes.