About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are rewarded based on the quantity of tests, procedures, and visits instead of the quality of health outcomes for their patients. At Stellar Health, we are building a platform that realigns the incentive structure for doctors and support staff, so that they can focus on providing the best quality of care for their patients and get rewarded for it.
The Stellar platform delivers a simple checklist of recommended value-based actions for providers and staff based on each patient’s historical data, and rewards them for the extra work required. On average: providers generate an additional $200 in top line revenue per patient, payers see a 10x increase in ROI and, more importantly, patients receive the quality of care that they deserve.
Stellar Health’s product actively supports over 500K patient lives - and we have shown that we make a real difference for these practices and their patients. It’s an exciting time to join the Stellar Team: We recently raised a $60M Series B at a $460M valuation from Top VCs in the health-tech space (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners), have an established product & proven operating model, and we’re scaling our team to meet the continued growth and impact on our healthcare system.
We’re growing our Provider Network Team!
Stellar is looking for a Provider Network & Strategy Senior Associate who will help build and implement our go-to-market strategy for growing our national provider network. This role will be responsible for identifying new business development opportunities, including conducting market analysis and helping Stellar develop and maintain relationships with health systems, large medical groups, and independent primary care providers.
- Lead market analysis on the healthcare provider landscape to identify new priority target markets for growth in partnership with Stellar leadership
- Own provider relationships within 1-2 markets, including building relationships with provider leadership, onboarding them onto the Stellar platform, and identifying expansion opportunities
- Support enterprise sales efforts to large health systems and at-risk medical groups, including analyzing value-based contracts, drafting return-on-investment analysis, and building relationships with local and national healthcare provider leadership
- Lead internal reporting capabilities for your markets to support ongoing management of Stellar’s national network of providers
As Provider Network & Strategy Senior Associate you should have:
- 5-7+ years of work experience in consulting, sales / growth, or finance is required
- Previous experience in healthcare is required
- Relevant Masters program completion is preferred
- Genuine interest in healthtech and Stellar’s mission
- Previous working experience in analytics and data-driven decision-making
- You are an Excel and PowerPoint expert, and have used both tools in previous roles
- Customer-service orientation and a genuine desire to drive successful outcomes with our clients
- The ability balance multiple priorities, communicate roadblocks, and work effectively within a small and nimble team
Pay, Perks & Such:
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, a 401k program and flexible vacation.
Note on COVID response:
At this time, Stellar is fully remote although our NYC-based office is open for those who wish to use it. Starting in January 2022, we will transition to a hybrid work environment for Stellar NYC employees and will be supporting both in-office and remote work. If you would like to learn more about our COVID response measures and Return to Office plans, please mention this when you speak with a Stellar Recruiter.
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.
We encourage everyone to apply to our roles, even if they do not meet every single qualification on a job description, and our team is committed to reviewing every resume submitted.