Dwelo is the Smart Apartment Platform of Level Home. Dwelo’s software, hardware, and service platform enable owners and managers of multifamily properties to offer smart homes as an amenity while improving property efficiency. Dwelo has over 100k apartment units across the country on the platform, with hundreds of thousands of devices deployed and managed. Now that we’re combined with Level Home, we have exclusive access to Level’s world-class smart access products. Following our recent $100M raise and our acquisition of Vivint’s multifamily division, we are a growing team making a lot happen, we are taking on some big names, and while we’re leaders in the space, we’re just getting started.
At Dwelo, we welcome folks from all backgrounds and all walks of life because our customers are that way. We do it all together, because the task is too big to do it alone.
Dwelo’s focus on customer experience has been one of the major catalysts for the company’s growth, and your challenge is to continually improve that experience. As the Project Management Team Manager at Dwelo, you will be responsible to build a process that seamlessly walks our customers through system design and installation. You will do this by pushing continuous improvement efforts across your team. You’ll also gain a deep understanding of the key data points and performance metrics for all things project management. You will drive the recruiting and building of an 'A player' team and inspire them to persist in their challenging role. You will use your expertise to level up your team and find tooling that will enable them to provide best-in-class service.
- Lead quality improvement initiatives for project management - leverage your extensive knowledge of project management to drastically improve the existing tooling and processes involving your team
- Drive a continuous feedback loop with dependent functions - use your close proximity to the project management process to educate internal stakeholders regarding any quality defects around the customer experience
- Manage and coach - hold regular 1:1 meetings with direct reports to support their personal and professional growth while ensuring high performance
- Hold a high level of accountability for your team KPIs
- Team advocate - Ensure that your team has the resources necessary to achieve high performance
- Serve as a force multiplier - Encourage and consider new ideas brought to you by any member of the Dwelo team
- Project Escalations - When needed, step into projects to help de escalate and move projects forward
- 7+ years in a project management role with a B2B tech company
- 5+ years of experience and are passionate about building, developing, and managing a high-performing team
- You are driven to create a high-quality experience for the customer
- You have experience working in complex start-up environments where cross-functional collaboration and execution are part of the motion to bring a product to market
- You have demonstrated the ability to embrace change, adapt, and grow professionally