Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
Partnerships are critical at Aircall. Most customers use several integrations, customer happiness is largely driven up by integration usage, and we work with partners to source more than a third of new revenue in North America.
We launched our Technology Partner Program in March of 2021, and with already more than 80 apps built by third-party integration partners (including companies like Gorgias, Kustomer, Gong, or Typeform) and an aggressive roadmap to help more and more partners join our platform, this role is at the core of Aircall’s growth and customer happiness strategy.
We’re looking for a Partnerships Program Manager to join the team and own the Aircall Technology Partnerships program as well as work directly with Partners to help them reach their growth goals with Aircall and on the right tracks in the Aircall Partnerships Program. This is the first hire in this function, and this role has the potential to build a fast-growing business unit to support Aircall’s platform objectives. This role can be based in New York City or remotely, and requires a combination of a strong operational program management, hands-on execution with partners, and capability to build a roadmap / strategy. This role reports into the Director of Partnerships for North America.
What you'll do:
- Own the Aircall Technology Partnerships program
- Define and own the strategy, objectives, metrics, and resources needed to grow the Aircall Technology Partnerships program
- Be the main point of contact of the Aircall Technology Partnerships program globally
- Define and iterate on the program’s tiers, benefits, and processes to ensure the program is aligned with partners' and internal objectives
- Collaborate closely with the App Marketplace team in charge of acquiring new technology partners to build on the Aircall platform, ensuring program benefits and objectives remain aligned with the demands of the market
- Work with partners to make them successful on the Aircall platform
- Drive installs of marketplace apps across the Aircall customer base
- Be the main point of contact for partners that join the marketplace, starting when they are listed on the marketplace, until they are handed off to a Partner Account Manager
- Define the activation checklist and activate new partners to set them on the right growth track at Aircall, identifying high-potential partners in the process
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers on high-growth partners to reach install and revenue objectives
- Build the operating system to support hundreds of partners at scale
- Design, implement, and iterate on the processes, tools, and technologies that will allow us to build a program able to handle thousands of partners
- Build the processes that allow for seamless onboarding of new partners and ensures the internal knowledge about all partner apps is easily accessible and actionable for all go-to-market teams
- Collaborate with all internal areas exposed to the partner program, including Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Field & Partner Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, and build processes to ensure smooth collaboration at scale
What you'll bring:
- Experience: you have 3+ years of experience in SaaS Partnerships, Program Management, Growth operations, or Strategy Consulting
- Collaborative & Influential: you have great interpersonal skills and are able to build trust with partners and collaborate with multiple teams at Aircall, and especially Partnerships, Marketing and Product teams; as well as position our partners' value to internal go-to-market teams and customers alike
- Strong operational background: you’re able to articulate processes, find the tools and technology to support them, and support adoption across many different teams. You’re comfortable with CRM platforms as well as no-code/automation tools
- Strategic thinker: once ramped up, you’re able to design and articulate a multi-year strategy for the Tech Partnerships program at Aircall and you’re capable to grow into a leader building a team to support your efforts
- Savvy about software: you have a special interest for the SaaS industry, you understand SaaS revenue organizations and their metrics, and you are not afraid of APIs
- Ambition, commitment, transparency and a good sense of humor: those are the values we live by in Partnerships at Aircall!
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.