Program Manager, Internal Audit at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are growing Adobe’s Risk Advisory Assurance Services ("RAAS") team we are seeking an Operations Senior Analyst. You will be responsible for ongoing improvements of internal audit practices/operations, conducting regular quality assurance for the department, and assist with Enterprise Risk Assessment (“ERM”) activities. You will have the unique opportunity to gain broad exposure to the operations of the company and build close partnerships across the entire organization!
The position can be based in Lehi, Utah or San Jose, CA and will report to the Senior Manager / Director, Risk Advisory & Assurance Services.
What you'll Do
- Serve as the Business Process Owner and SME for internal audit operations and assist in streamlining internal audit process, standards and practices and ensure ongoing improvements.
- Research and stay current on new guidance/publications/standards and emerging trends applicable to the internal audit function.
- Coordinate with the GRC team to ensure that the audit program management tool (Archer) supports the current policies/practices; share requirements and help with testing functionality as needed.
- Maintain RAAS’ Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (“QAIP”) and ensure compliance with IIA’s IPPF standards by conducting regular quality assurance checks on all engagements performed by the RAAS team; plan and execute on external QA engagements.
- Build measurable metrics for ongoing operational activities/audit engagements (e.g. internal audit survey results, QA compliance dashboard, etc.).
- Monitor, review, and report operational metrics to Senior Management on a regular basis.
- Build and maintain an audit universe and data analytics dashboard to facilitate ongoing risk assessment and audit planning.
- Facilitate annual risk assessments and assist in the development and maintenance of the annual Internal Audit plan covering corporate priorities, 10K and ERM risk landscape.
- Contributes to developing, implementing, executing, and continuously improving the Enterprise Risk Management program.
- Support and prepare quarterly Audit Committee meetings/presentations/newsletters and other supporting documentation; prepare other CAE/CFO meeting presentations, as needed.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years of related work experience in internal audit and/or risk management.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of internal audit processes and governance, risk, and compliance.
- Experience in using data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with SQL or other programming languages a plus.
- Project Management experience and PMP certification is a plus.
- Strong project management/organizational and planning skills; ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to comfortably communicate to all levels of management and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity in all interactions.
- Ability and desire to embrace ambiguity, problem solve, and deliver solutions within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A results-oriented team-player with a self-motivated, proactive, and positive can-do attitude.
- Strong EQ to understand the motivations of other people so that you can effectively collaborate with people on shared goals.