Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a part of the Revenue Operations team, you will be a critical business partner in driving strategy, insights, and process development with Professional Services team leadership. At Iterable, the Professional Services team provides offerings which include Implementation, Strategy, Deliverability, Migration, and Education. Reporting into the Director of Customer Success Operations, you will be responsible for executing upon key initiatives that drive operational maturity to unlock scale, optimization, and efficiency
The role is ideal for an individual with a supercharged growth mindset, strong communication and relationship building skills, and a desire to identify and address challenges we haven’t solved yet. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own the PS tool stack, design automation, and drive adoption to streamline processes and empower PS team to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Lead all reporting and analysis related to the Professional Services organization
- Identify gaps in processes/systems. Partner with PS, sales, customer success and other functions to propose and drive operational efficiency and maturity across the business
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and propose actionable recommendations, and track success metrics
- Partner with PS leaderships to define, scope, and execute against quarterly and annual initiatives
- Collaborate within Revenue Operations to ensure alignment across entire prospect-to-customer lifecycle
- Resource and schedule services engagements
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in Professional Services and/or Operations experience within a SaaS organization
- Previous experience in project management and/or resource management
- Experience working cross functionally and at various levels within management
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in transforming both quantitative and qualitative data into narratives that help drive toward KPIs
- Analytical, creative thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process, training, service operations
- Experience with Professional Services Automation systems and other PS tools; both configuring the tool and using it to report on key metrics
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- A passion for process improvement and data
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing requirements from business stakeholders and then planning/executing projects to meet those needs
- A track record of making Professional Services managers raving fans of your work!
- Familiarity with Mavenlink, Skilljar
- Familiarity with leveraging data visualization tools like Sisense
- Previous experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
- Experience at a high growth start-up or consulting experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 04/11/2022