As a Professional Services Manager at Moveworks, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our professional services offerings, helping customers navigate their needs as they step into the new world of Machine Learning-based chatbot with true automation capabilities. You will understand the Moveworks platform and help marry customer needs with professional services opportunities to drive impact.
You will partner with our growing Sales organization to help scope and develop Statements of Work for new implementations with prospect customers, as well as partnering with Customer Success to define Statements of Work (SOW) for professional services offerings for current customers. This role will play a strong role collaborating between these internal stakeholders, but also present proposals and coordinate requirements directly with customers and prospects.
Beyond the scoping of these engagements, you will also manage their successful delivery. You will understand internal delivery capacity, and coordinate customer delivery accordingly to ensure successful on-time completion. You will project-manage these engagements with the customers, and work with internal Moveworks resources of the actual delivery of commitments.
This is a new role in a new space helping companies optimize to get more value out of Moveworks AI platform, so we’re looking for someone dynamic who is eager to learn and build out and iterate a playbook to success!Who we are:
Moveworks is redefining how companies support their employees with an AI platform that resolves their problems at work — instantly and autonomously. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced natural language understanding (NLU) to resolve support issues, straight on collaboration hubs like Slack and Microsoft Teams.
We're doing this for IT today, and for the entire enterprise in the near future. This is a unique chance to join the team at an early stage as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.What you'll do:
- Work with current and prospective Moveworks customers to scope optimization and implementation engagements and articulate them in Statements of Work
- Manage internal resources to deliver on all professional services engagements in a timely manner
- Coordinate with current customers on optimization engagement project plans
- Drive coordination across Customer Success, Product Management and Professional Services partners to make customers successful with project plans
- Become a key stakeholder that customers will rely on to ensure alignment on timelines and deliverables that meet time and budget expectations
- You partner cross-functionally to surface evolving customer needs and innovate in new spaces
- You will evolve and iterate on our implementation strategy
- You develop a deep understanding of the Moveworks suite of products
- You have 2+ years experience in change management or project/program management, ideally in the SaaS space
- Project management experience (scope control, budgeting, estimating and resource management)
- You can dig into customer needs and get to their core goals, to best define what professional services engagement will set them up for success
- You have experience building strong internal and external relationships
- You are diplomatic, have tact and you are poised under pressure
- You possess a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree
- You are willing to travel 10% of the time