Professional Services Director at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Professional Service Director to join our Partnerships team in either CA, CT, GA, IL, MA, WA, UT, TX, PA, OR NC.
- Develop strategic plans to build and evolve Gympass Professional Services products and transformational offerings
- Create service offerings aligned to enterprise and SMB market segments, including value positioning, scope of services, collateral and pricing
- Develop and manage the integration partners strategy and ecosystem in partnership with our Platform Ecosystem team to maintain a global network of certified partners.
- Lead delivery of integration and implementation services to our customers and fitness partners, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics
- Be accountable for professional services financial goals and metrics, including revenues, gross margin and utilization
- Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction and on-time completion of projects
- Scale Professional Services globally (i.e., people, process, systems and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building an effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Act as an evangelist for Professional Services, assisting sales with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers and fitness partners
- Orchestrate the interface with senior stakeholders from key internal areas, building an active agenda with Product Development, Infosec, Tech Sales, and both Clients & Fitness Partners commercial teams
- Partner with the Product Development, Client Sales & Success, Partners Sales & Success teams to ensure that the business and technical roadmaps are in alignment, and that the teams work together fluidly as one cohesive unit
- It is also expected for you to have a sharp innovative and strategic mindset to constantly question the team about the development of new products and features, including scope and timing of new releases, as well as helping plan innovation and enhancement for existing products
- In addition, you're expected to perform management tasks such as mentoring, facilitating and conducting regular one-on-ones with the members of your team, building individual development plans, making sure that they are constantly challenged, recognized, engaged, and that they keep improving their technical skills over time
WHO YOU ARE
- Demonstrated progressive experience managing, leading and/or delivering professional services
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets
- Proven experience building and leading a team of 15+ people in fast-paced, growing company
- Demonstrated progressive experience with a subscription-based business model, delivering SaaS solutions
- Experience managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams (e.g. product managers, tech leads, solution architects, software developers) and delivery partners (incl. third parties)
- Experienced with software development lifecycle, agile, DevOps, software development tools, technologies, and/or cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- You have excellent teamwork, project management and communication skills, being able to communicate effectively with both technical and non technical stakeholders
- You have ability to navigate through the organization and orchestrate senior stakeholders from other core areas (e.g. Product Development, Infosec, Tech Sales, Commercial teams)You have full accountability over technical decisions and possess a high ownership over the products you are delivering
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty when needed
- You feel frustrated when things go wrong and take proactive actions to prevent the next failure to happen
- You are a data driven person, who asks for data to support product decisions before blindly implementing things
- You constantly try to simplify the scope of what you are developing
- You are bold and innovative
- You have analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You are eager to learn and to share knowledge and to continuously improve your toolset of technical, business and communication skills in order to provide more and more impact to the company
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of five weeks paid leave per year in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.