Production Sample Coordinator at FIGS
The Production Sample Coordinator will report to the Sr. Director of Global Sourcing and Production. This role will partner with the Marketing, Merchandising, and Ambassador teams to manage the photoshoot sampling and Ambassador sampling request process and own communication between all teams.
- Proactively work with Marketing and Merchandising on photoshoot and ambassador sampling needs.
- Place requests with the suppliers and follow up for shipments and packing lists ensuring the requested goods are shipped in a timely manner.
- Review photoshoot samples with Design and Technical Design to ensure samples are accurate to the bulk production. Keep a log of discrepancies and partner with the Marketing team on communicating the discrepancies.
- Keep a record of samples received and passed with dates and tracking information.
- Partner with the Operations/Warehouse and Ambassador team to create a receiving program for future shipments on ambassador samples.
- Samples held in the office at any time must be organized and catalogued before passing to Marketing.
- Work closely with suppliers on these two programs and ensure they understand the separate needs.
- Support the Global Sourcing and Production team as needed.
- Background in apparel/textiles/production
- Strong Excel experience
- Basic understanding of garment construction
- Basic understanding of material planning
Other must haves:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
This is a full time, non-exempt position located in Santa Monica.
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.