Product Support Representative at FIS
About this role:
This role serves as the primary liaison for service side of the client relationship, building of relationships with client contacts and coordination of the client loyalty process. Individual contributor role. This will be an experienced professional with experience in a client support role and some domain knowledge. Should be able to act independently to manage client issues, client engagement, client communication and issue triage. Will coordinate and work with other functional and technical teams to resolve issues for clients.
Accountability of Role:
Provide front line support to clients to manage the post-production business as usual status for Protegent applications and help triage client issues. Participate in coordination with other internal teams to ensure that client environments are stable and performing at acceptable levels. Serve as a point of escalation for troubleshooting and resolution of client issues.
What you bring:
- Good communication skills
- Good to have finance [Capital Markets] domain Knowledge
- Can work well with remote teams.
- Proactive, adaptable, and assertive in work & communication.
- Ability to establish and meet expectations
- Ability to accept responsibility for client issues and prioritize per client needs.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and specifically MS Excel
- Good to have SQL skills and ability to write simple queries.
- Nice to have some basic knowledge of common coding language such as HTML, XML, aspx, C Sharp, C++, Etc.
What you will be doing
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone, email or client support ticketing portal.
- Recreate client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- Identify root cause and provide RCA's per FIS procedures.
- Handle client escalations and ensure client satisfaction by proactively communicating with multiple resource levels, including high-level management
- Document customer information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Readily accepts responsibility for client issues, and works to resolve, even if issue is beyond normal work.
- Share information and cooperates. Regularly informs other team members of both the events and the actions affecting the group. Collaborates regularly with team members on issues affecting clients and the team.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- May select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.