Product Support Representative Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Data Integrity Manager Client Experience team supports IntelliMatch product as a hosted and on premises solution. FIS Data Integrity Manager is a suite of reconciliation solutions that incorporates enterprise reconciliation, nostro reconciliation, confirmation matching, ATM reconciliation, payments investigation and exception management software, plus derivatives reconciliation, business intelligence and workflow solutions. The FIS Data Integrity Manager Client Experience team is looking for Product Support Representatives to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. In this role, you will become expert on different reconciliation solutions used by our client base of banks, financial institutions and you will help clients get the most value from our software. You will also learn how the reconciliation done across different clients and how the FIS Data Integrity Manager is integrated with other FIS products. Our operations are 24/7 though our greatest focus is on clients' needs during the US trading day.
What you will be doing
• Provide in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
• Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Troubleshoots problems in the software applications and recommends corrective action.
• Document customer information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development.
• Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
• Coordinate with Technical and product teams to solve the issues and document enhancements and maintenance for future releases.
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Ability to effectively learn technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be very organized and follow-up on issue through resolution
- Basic understanding of software technologies.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge of SQL
- Azure and cloud operations
What we offer you
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.