Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
The Product Support Representative, Senior is responsible for developing the vendor enrollment campaign strategy for customers that use the Integrated Payables virtual card solution. This role requires 5+ years of experience in years of customer relationship and/or support experience.
About the team:
This team provides vendor enrollment services to our customers to convert their vendors from receiving check payments to receiving virtual card and ACH payments. The team works with customers and/or the bank virtual card implementation teams in developing and executing initial and follow-up campaigns to optimize vendor adoption. There is an element of account management in this position serving as a liaison for customers and bank partners and linking them to the appropriate internal departments and resources.
What you will be doing?
- Responsible for coordinating with client to develop campaign strategy and marketing materials.
- Serves as primary point of contact for external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests and respond to client inquiries
- Answers customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail or facsimile.
- Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
- Coordinates with clients, relationship managers and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
What you will need:
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology.
- Expert negotiation and communication skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Requires 5+ years of experience in years of customer relationship and/or client support experience.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
- Knowledge of FIS products and Services
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related discipline
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.