Product Support Representative III at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience, preferred
- Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Knowledge of FIS products and services
- Knowledge in implementation of software products
- Organizational and time management skills and ability to work independently
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- Excellent written communications skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. (High school diploma or GED for job levels I and II.)
- Knowledge of FIS products and service.
What we offer you:
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.