Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Every day, our teams innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for making our clients love the support they receive from FIS. Through frequent/continual interaction with our clients, the Product Support Rep plays a critical role in how our clients view FIS Client Care and FIS overall.
- Work with FIS clients and employees in supporting core software as it relates to Loan functionality, including: Mortgage, Installment, Commercial Loans, and Lines of Credit.
- Must be able to creatively solve problems; brainstorm possible solutions, create test scenarios, and communicate the best option(s) to the client.
- When working with clients, you will aim to fully understand the business issue / objective - What are they trying to accomplish? Is there a better way?
- Takes full ownership and responsibility for every call and client interaction.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Previous 2+ years' experience with Loans functions
- Excellent client service skills that build high levels of client satisfaction
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- General knowledge of Loan processing and Lending
Added bonus if you have
- Any specific loan servicing including:
- Mortgage lending including fixed and variable rate loans
- Commercial lending
- Installment lending
- Revolving Credit lending
- Modification's processing
- Line of credit processing
- Escrow processing
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Servicing
- Payment Processing Servicing
- Loan Backoffice functions - New Loan boarding, Payment processing, Payment schedule modifications
- Credit Bureau Reporting
What we offer you
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.