Product Support Representative II at FIS
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we're faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact-in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative, you will work with FIS clients to provide in-depth product support. You will take incoming inquiries to resolve customer concerns raised after installation or system maintenance. or product application.
About the team:
Member Solutions provides both technical and product support for over 8,000 clients using Decision Solution products. Our focus is to provide clients with the best possible customer service in an ever-changing financial environment, we help guide them and gain knowledge and expertise needed to best utilize Decision Solutions products.
What you will be doing:
• Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries via telephone or SNOW ticketing system.• Resolves customer concerns after installation or system maintenance.• Document customer information and recurring technical issues and escalate accordingly.• Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.• Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
• Troubleshoot batch processing errors.• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
• Bachelor's Degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. (High school diploma or GED for job levels I and II.)
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
• Document client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
• Knowledge of FIS products and services
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
• Organizational and time management skills required
• Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
• Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
Added bonus if you have:
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:• Opportunities to innovate in fintech• Tools for personal and professional growth• Inclusive and diverse work environment• Resources to invest in your community• Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.