Product Support Representative II at FIS (Raleigh, NC)
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we'd like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Technical Support Representative your skills will be on the front lines every day. While working directly with customers, you'll ensure they are getting the most out of our products and services. This role is a great launching point for taking your career into other areas of FIS and beyond.
About the Team:
We are an exciting teamthat works with amazing clients. You will have a lot of team collaboration and also have the ability to work independently. This is a great opportunity for a recent grad to gain experience within the Fin Tech industry and build a successful career!
What you will be doing:
- Providing technical support regarding network infrastructure, internal desktops and clients, servers, and software.
- Performing account management that includes adding and deleting users, creating new user accounts, and modifying accounts.
- Maintaining passwords, data integrity, and file system security.
- Communicating highly technical information in layman terms to non-technical users.
- Recommending hardware and software solutions.
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or related field
- 1-3 yrs. experience (new college grads with educational coursework experience) also considered.
- Client Support/Product Support experience
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (client-facing role)
- Self-starter with proven ability to work both independently, and part of a technical team.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Logical thinking, deductive reasoning required.
- Tech Savvy - extremely comfortable working with MS Office, text editors, RDP, FTP, Putty, Citrix, etc.
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.